1. Open Start > Settings (the cog icon just above the power button).
2. Search "Hotspot" and Click Change mobile hotspot settings.
3. Click Edit.
4. Edit the Network name and password to "propeller", then click Save, as seen below:
5. You're all set—switch your mobile hotspot On (top of screen) and your AeroPoints will be able to connect and upload through your computer's internet connection.
6. To turn this on easily in the future, in the Action Center you will see a shortcut now available:
This hotspot will allow eight AeroPoints to upload at once, the others will automatically connect when there is space. It takes approximately one minute to upload each hour of recorded AeroPoint data (but can take longer if you have a slow connection).
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data specialists team can help for an hourly consulting rate. Email us at email@example.com or talk with us right now from the chat bubble and we'll do our best to help.