- Go to Apps by swiping up or down from the home screen.
- Tap Settings and then Connections.
3. Next, hit Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
4. Switch the Mobile Hotspot to "On" by toggling the switch bar then tap the left side over "Mobile Hotspot" to open up the next menu.
5. Tap on the network name and change it to "propeller".
6. Tap on the password and change it to "propeller".
You're all set! It takes approximately one minute to upload each hour of recorded AeroPoint data (but can take longer if you have a slow connection).
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data specialists team can help for an hourly consulting rate. Email us at email@example.com or talk with us right now from the chat bubble and we'll do our best to help.