If your Mac is connected to the internet using Ethernet follow these steps.
- Open System Preferences
- Click Sharing
3. In the left hand pane, select Internet sharing and "Share your connection from" Ethernet > "To computers using" Wi-Fi
4. Hit "Wi-Fi Options" in the bottom right of the screen
5. Change the Network Name to "propeller"
6. Change the Security to "WPA2 Personal" and make the password "propeller" then click "OK"
7. Turn On Internet Sharing by checking the box in the left hand pane and pressing Start
You're all set! It takes approximately one minute to upload each hour of recorded AeroPoint data (but can take longer if you have a slow connection).
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data specialists team can help for an hourly consulting rate. Email us at email@example.com or talk with us right now from the chat bubble and we'll do our best to help.