This article will walk you through how to convert .TIFF files to .XYZ using Cloud Compare.
- Cloud Compare on your computer. Don't have it? Follow these instructions to install it.
1. Launch CloudCompare.
2. In the Toolbar, navigate to File > Open, then import your .TIFF file.
3. Once the data has been imported, export it again to the desired file type by navigating to File > Save.
4. Choose .xyz, in the Save File dialogue box, then click Save.
5. You're done! The resulting file should be a .XYZ file which can be opened using other GIS and 3D Modeling platforms.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient. If you're stuck, you can connect with our support team by clicking the support button on the top right corner of your user portal.