If you need to know the time that a specific image in a dataset was taken, you can follow the steps below to find that information.
1. Navigate to the image’s corresponding dataset in your user portal.
2. Click on the Photo viewer tab at the bottom of the screen, as indicated by the red arrow in the image below.
3. Find the image that you need the timestamp information for, either by finding it in the ribbon at the bottom of the screen or by double-clicking on the area in the 3D model.
4. Select the Photo Options button in the menu in the top-right corner.
5. Click Download to save the image to your computer.
6. Right-click the file when it appears at the bottom of your browser. Then click Show in folder. Alternatively, you can navigate to your Downloads folder on your computer.
On a PC
7. Right-click on the file, and select Properties
8. The time-stamp is the Date taken under Origin in the Details tab.
On a Mac
7. Open the file in Preview, then click Tools > Show Inspector (or press command+I)
8. The Date Time Original field can be found underneath More Info > Exif
With the images downloaded, you can proceed to use the information as you need.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data success team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by clicking the support tab on the top-right pane of your user portal.