Deleting a site
1. Navigate to your portal.
2. Using the search bar on the left-hand side, locate the site you wish to delete.
3. Click on the trashcan icon on the right-hand side of the site name and confirm to delete the site.
Deleting a dataset
1. Navigate to your portal and the site that contains the dataset you want to delete.
2. Locate the dataset you wish to delete.
3. Select the trashcan icon on the right side of the dataset name.
4. Once you click it and confirm, the dataset will be deleted.
If you have accidentally deleted a site/dataset or you want to restore a deleted site/dataset, please contact Propeller support.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data success team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by clicking the support tab on the top-right pane of your user portal.