Custom exports of parts of your site replace the need to download the entire file made available as part of processing.
Select a part of your site to export in any number of common file formats:
Drawing eXchange Format (DXF
- Export the outline of a polygon or polyline measurement.
- Extract a section of your surface as a TIN surface model (3DFACE).
Point Cloud (LAS, LAZ or CSV)
- Extract a section of point cloud and customise density for use with other design/ survey software.
TTM (Trimble Terrain Model)
- Import into Trimble software (TBC, VisionLink etc) for design, survey and machine control.
KML/ KMZ (Keyhole Markup Language)
- XML notation for expressing geographic annotation and visualization data.
How to export a part of your site
- Draw a shape around the area you want to export using the polygon tool.
- Open the measurement actions (From the measurements list, shortcut actions or by right clicking the selected measurement on the map).
- From the Export action select the required file type for export.
- (Optional) Configure parameters (e.g. point cloud density).
- The export will start downloading instantly or if processing required, display a notification.
- If exporting a format that requires processing (like point clouds) you will receive an email with a link to the file once processing has completed.