Propeller's Phantom 4 RTK/PPK package provides the ability to export PPK-corrected image geotags for use in third-party photogrammetry software.
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK (P4RTK)
- Imagery collected by your drone on an SD card
- SD card reader/adapter
- At least one AeroPoint
- Propeller PPK processing subscription (included in the first year)
Before you start:
- Upload an AeroPoint survey for the site you have flown. Note: The capture will need to be in an unprocessed state.
- If you have already processed your AeroPoints survey, you can duplicate the original by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Navigate to your AeroPoints page in the Propeller Platform.
- Select the AeroPoints survey associated with your Phantom 4 RTK flight and click Process Now.
- If you're processing in reference to a published coordinate system, choose the Propeller Corrections Network. If you're processing in reference to a Local Site coordinate system, choose the Local Site Survey Benchmark and enter the required known point information.
- Before you click Process, navigate to the bottom of your screen, click Add PPK Drone Data, then drag and drop your .JPG images, .BIN and .MRK files into the uploader from the SD card. Make sure to include all of the flight folders if you conducted a multi-battery mission.
6. Click Process and wait for the results. If you are using the corrections network it may take up to 24 hours after your flight for the corrections data to be made available.
7. Once the PPK corrections are complete, click the Download button and select CSV - PPK Image Tags to begin downloading.
8. Import your PPK-corrected image geotags into the third-party photogrammetry processing software of your choice.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data success team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by clicking the support tab on the top right pane of your user portal.