- Civil 3D
1. Change your Environment from Civil 3D to Planning and Analysis.
2. Navigate to the Insert Ribbon and select Image:
3. Select the image you want to insert with the appropriate JGW file:
Note: Ensure the file path (folders + filename) is less than 128 characters. Else, the world file will not load.
4. Ensure that Correlation Source is set World File
If it can't be set, your world file might not be recognizable
5. That's it! You should be set and the image in the correct position.
P.S. To drape the image over the surface, you can follow the steps here.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
Since this is a third party's software, please see Civil 3D's help center for further support.