The Propeller PPK solution requires an annual subscription payment of USD $2,000.
The initial USD $2,000 payment is included in your purchase of the PPK drone, so the first charge for this subscription will come 12 months after the purchase of the PPK drone.
What does it cover?
Your subscription to the PPK workflow covers the following:
- The Propeller PPK algorithm and simple user workflow, including hotspot uploading. This is at the core of why we developed both AeroPoints and the PPK workflow, i.e. making capturing accurate ground data simple.
- The workflow enabling high-precision capturing (3cm) of aerial imagery with the DJI Phantom 4 RTK drone and a single AeroPoint used as a base station and ground control.
- The web-based software service that enables PPK tagging of images.
- The AeroPoints/PPK portal, which provides multiple outputs—including processing reports and battery health.*
- The ability to process coordinate data in multiple workflows, like known point, CORS, survey benchmark, your own RINEX, and PPP.*
- The hosting, permission-based sharing, and organization of data over time.*
- And, most importantly, the ongoing 24/7 chat support that we provide.*
( * These services are also included in our pack and AeroPoint licenses. If you have an active subscription to either of these you will still be able to access to these services.)
When does it start?
Your subscription starts on the day that you first activate your Phantom 4RTK drone. It will expire 12 months later.
What happens if I don't renew my subscription?
If you do not maintain an active subscription to the PPK workflow you will no longer be able to use and benefit from the Propeller PPK workflow. This means that:
- You will no longer be able to take advantage of using the Propeller Corrections Network that is required to process and correct any data collected by your AeroPoints. This means that your AeroPoints become unusable, (unless you have an active AeroPoints or pack license).
- You will no longer be able to process PPK geotags through Propeller.
What happens to my data?
We would still host your data for a period of two years. Your drone will also still record RTK data, however you will not have access to the Propeller PPK Workflow and you will be required to process your data using an alternative solution.