Follow these steps to calibrate the gimbal on your Phantom 4 RTK drone.
1. Open the GS RTK app.
2. Turn on your drone and confirm that the aircraft is connected to the controller.
3. Tap on Fly.
4. Enter the Aircraft Settings by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner.
5. Scroll down to the camera icon to enter the Gimbal settings.
6. Tap Auto Calibrate Gimbal.
7. Place your drone on a flat surface and tap OK.
Do not move the drone while the gimbal is calibrating.
If the calibration fails, try to calibrate the gimbal again. Please contact Propeller support if the gimbal will still not calibrate.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller tech support team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by emailing email@example.com.