Whether you have purchased a new drone or ordered a replacement, you will need to register your drone with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) if you plan to fly in the United States.
Use the steps below to register your drone.
1. Go to the FAADroneZone website.
2. Click Register next to "I fly under Part 107 or as a Public Aircraft".
3. Create an account or log in if you have previously registered a drone with the FAA.
4. After logging in, you will be in your Part 107 Dashboard. To register a drone, click Manage sUAS Inventory.
You can also manage your drones, manage users, and submit waivers, authorizations, and accident reports in this dashboard.
5. Click Add UAS.
6. Fill in the details and click Add UAS.
You can register multiple drones at once.
7. Once you have added the drones, click Checkout.
8. After acknowledging the FAA requirements, entering your payment details, reviewing, and confirming the order, the drone will be registered. It will appear in your registered inventory.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller tech support team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by emailing email@example.com.