Propeller accepts JobXML (.jxl) files for calibration of a local grid coordinate system. If you have a .dc or .cal file describing your site calibration, you can use Trimble Business Center to convert it into a JobXML file for the Propeller platform.
- Open Trimble Business Center and select "Start a new project."
2. Choose Blank Template and select OK.
3. Drag and drop your .dc or .cal file into the new window, or open it using File > Open.
3a. Sometimes it is necessary to "recompute" the calibration to ensure that all required information is required in the exported file. Under the Survey tab, click Site Calibration. Without changing any settings, click Compute, followed by Apply.
4. Select Export.
5. In the Export pane on the right-hand side, navigate to the Survey tab under the File Format menu and select Trimble Field Software exported (jobXML) from the list.
6. If your source .cal or .dc file contains control point coordinates, including them in the exported JXL helps us to check your calibration. If present, go to the Project Explorer pane, and expand the Points list. Select all the points such that Selected: in the Data menu of the Export pane shows the total number of points. In this example, there are 22 points, and the Data menu shows Selected: 22.
Alternatively, if there are no points included, proceed with Selected: 0.
7. Under the File Name menu, select an export file name.
8. Click Export to export the .jxl file.
You can now upload this .jxl file to the Propeller Platform.