If your browser isn't rendering prpellr.com correctly, please try the following solutions and get back to our team if you still have issues:
- Make sure you're using the Chrome browser. Other browsers aren't supported.
- Update your Chrome browser to make sure it's the latest version.
- Update your graphics drivers and operating system.
- Go to https://get.webgl.org/ and check that your browser settings are set up to support WebGL.
- Make sure you can interact with the globe at http://cesiumjs.org/.
Still having issues?
- Email through your hardware configuration details (machine device name/model/year and graphics card) and screen capture of http://webglreport.com/ to email@example.com
- Send us a screenshot of the Console section of the Developer Console in Chrome > Settings > More Tools > Developer Tools > Console
- If you are experiencing issues for a specific project(s), please include the name of the project(s) in your email.
- We are aware of WebGL issues with these devices: