1 . Navigate to the Viewer Tab in your portal.
2. On the left-hand side textbox, input the name of the Site you wish to delete.
3. Select the bin/trash Icon located on the right side of the Site name.
4. Clicking this will delete the site.
- Similar to deleting Sites, navigate to the Viewer and the Site that contains the Dataset you want to delete.
- Search for the Dataset name.
- Select the Bin Icon on the right side of the Dataset name.
- Once you click it, the Dataset will be deleted.
If you have accidentally deleted a Site/Dataset or you want to reinstate a deleted Site/Dataset, just email email@example.com for assistance.