1. Navigate to the Viewer Tab in your portal.
2. On the left hand side textbox, input the name of the Site you wish to delete.
3. Select the Bin Icon located on the right side of the Site name.
4. Clicking this will delete the site.
1. Similar to deleting Sites, navigate to the Viewer and the Site that contains the Dataset you want to delete.
2. Search for the Dataset name.
3. Select the Bin Icon on the right side of the Dataset Name.
4. Once you click it, the dataset will be deleted.
If you have accidentally deleted a Site/Dataset or you want to reinstate a deleted Site/Dataset, just email email@example.com for assistance.