Here is a step by step guide on how to create custom templates and edit existing templates to customise them to your requirements.
Creating a new template
1. Select a measurement tool.
2. Choose Custom from the templates dropdown.
3. Use your cursor to draw a shape for your measurement (point, line or polygon).
4. Click Add/ Edit Items to add the measurements to associate with the template.
5. Drag items from the Add measurements and custom items menu and drop them into your measurement - select SAVE to preserve your changes.
6. Once you've selected all the measurements you need, save the template as a new custom template by selecting Save as a new template.
Edit or Customise an existing Template
1. Open a measurement and scroll to the bottom of measurement items (bottom left corner of your screen).
2. Select "Add/ Edit Items"
3. With the measurements and custom items menu open, you can choose items to add to your custom template. Click Save to associate the selected measurement items with your template.
4. Click Save as New Template to be able to add the newly created template in your Annotations sub tab.
Need help customising template for your custom workflow? Contact our support team using the Chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen to speak with one of our experts.