How to Merge AeroPoint Surveys
You may want to merge separate AeroPoint™ surveys when trying to survey a site larger than 150 acres (0.6 square kilometers). We suggest the leap-frogging method described here for these types of surveys.
Once you've collected your data, the following steps will show you how to merge smaller surveys into one large one.
Merging AeroPoint surveys will only work if:
- all surveys you would like to merge are not PPK workflow surveys, and
- all surveys were flown within 24 hours of each other.
If you are merging surveys that have already been processed, you will have to reprocess them.
Merging AeroPoint surveys
- Navigate to the AeroPoints dashboard in your portal.
2. In the Your flights menu, click the Merge.
3. Select the surveys you would like to merge by clicking on each survey. You will be unable to select surveys that cannot be merged together.
4. After selecting the surveys you would like to merge, click Merge Missions.
If you decide to not merge the surveys after all, or if you have made a mistake in selecting surveys to merge, you can click Cancel and start the process again.
5. After clicking Merge Missions, your AeroPoint surveys will be merged. You can process your newly combined survey by clicking Process Now.
Once the AeroPoint survey has been processed using one of the five processing methods available, you will be able to use the data for your work site.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data success team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by clicking the support tab on the top right pane of your user portal.