Extracting log files from the Phantom 4 RTK
The controller for the DJI Phantom 4 RTK records log files for each flight. The log files contain a wealth of information regarding telemetry, speed, battery info, electronics, etc.
In some cases, it's useful to retrieve this information so we can share it with DJI and let them know exactly what occurred during the flight. To extract the log files off the controller so they can be emailed, follow the steps here:
- Power on the remote controller.
- Insert a microSD card into the controller. Open the gray panel on the right side of the controller and insert the microSD card with the gold part facing up.
- Tap the settings button (three horizontal white lines in top-left corner).
- Tap the gear icon.
- Scroll down and tap Android System Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Backup and Reset.
- Tap Copy logs to SD card. Wait for the loading bar to reach 100%. This can take several minutes.
- Once the files are done copying to the microSD card, remove the microSD card from the controller and insert it into a computer.
- Open the file directory for the microSD on your computer and share the log files that have been requested via email or cloud storage.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller hardware support team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by emailing email@example.com.