Setting up your materials stock sheet and creating aggregated material reports
Upload your materials list
Upload a CSV of materials:
- From the list of sites in the portal Home screen, open the Settings for a site.
- Navigate to Site Materials from the list of options under the site name.
- Drag and drop a .CSV file containing any relevant properties.
- Match the columns in the CSV with the relevant Material Properties fields.
- Click Save to upload the material properties.
You can also add or edit materials from the Material Properties item on any measurement:
- From a measurement with Material Properties added, click Add/Edit Materials.
- Enter the name or other unique identifier to the material.
- (Optional) Enter the density of the material to calculate the mass of material and the value per unit of mass to calculate the value of materials.
- Click Save and Close to return to the measurement.
Add Material Properties to a template
Material properties can be added to any volume measurement that’s created with the Polygon Tool. Learn more about creating and customizing templates.
To add material properties to a volume calculation
- Select a measurement that already includes a volume or create a new measurement with the Polygon Tool.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Measurement items and click Add/Edit items.
- Drag the Material Properties item from the list of available measurements into your current measurement.
Apply material properties to measurements
Once material properties are set up for your site, materials can be added to a measurement. Select the relevant material from the dropdown list to apply that material name and its associated properties to your measurement.
Create material reports including aggregated reports by material
Once Material Properties have been added to measurements, totals for each material type will be added to your PDF and CSV reports.
Select a group of measurements and export as PDF or CSV report. A table with the total quantities aggregated by material type will automatically be included.
Learn more about reports.