How Do I Delete a Measurement?
If you made a mistake in creating a measurement, or if you no longer need a measurement, you can delete the measurement from the site. Here's two ways to easily delete measurements from a site in your portal.
In the Measure tab
- Find the measurement you wish to delete.
2. Click on the three dots that appear on the far right side of the measurement to open the drop down menu.
3. Click on the trashcan icon once to select the Delete action. Then click it again to confirm your intent to delete.
Inside the measurement details
1. Click on the measurement you wish to delete to enter the measurement details.
2. Click on the trashcan icon twice (as above) to confirm the deletion.
Now you can continue to make measurements of your site.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller data success team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by clicking the support tab on the top right pane of your user portal.