This article explains how to edit a mission for the DJI Matrice 300 RTK (M300), the Matrice 350 RTK (M350) or DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise (M3E)
1. Power on your drone and remote controller (RC) to connect them.
2. Connect your RC to a WiFi network or hotspot to ensure base maps will load to assist with mission planning.
3. From the home screen of DJI Pilot, tap Flight Route to open the list of missions.
4. Tap the mission you would like to edit.
5. Tap the mission name, then tap the edit (pencil icon) in the dropdown menu.
6. Edit any settings you would like on the right, and tap the save icon on the left to save your edits.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to equip you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller hardware support team may be able to help. You can contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.