You can renew your DJI Care Enterprise Basic protection plan, but you will need to do so before your current protection expires. Please contact Propeller support for more information.
DJI Care is an enterprise-level plan available in some regions that provides one year of drone protection. If your drone's hardware is damaged, DJI Care will allow you to receive a replacement from DJI in the mail. Your deductible is only $299 for the first P4R or M3E replacement and $399 for the second.
Please follow the steps below to activate the protection plan as soon as you start using your drone:
- Enter the DJI Care Enterprise Basic activation code on the DJI Care website.
- If you don't have an activation code, please contact Propeller Support.
- Once you enter the activation code, you will be asked to enter your aircraft's serial number.
- You can find this number inside your drone's battery compartment (or on the drone case for the Mavic 3 Enterprise). The serial number for a Phantom 4 RTK has 14 characters and will look similar to this: "0V2CF9X0AXXX84." The serial number for a Mavic 3 Enterprise has 20 characters and will look similar to this: "1581F5FHX11X00000XXX."
- Enter your personal information and follow any additional instructions on the DJI Care website to finish the DJI Care Enterprise Basic activation.
If you receive an error during the process above that says, "your product can no longer be bound to this service," the 48-hour window has likely lapsed. Please follow the steps below:
- Email email@example.com titled Remote Video Verification Request for DJI Care Enterprise Basic Activation. The email should say: "I am requesting assistance activating my DJI Care. The DJI Care website gives me an error saying, 'your product can no longer be bound to this service.' I would like to activate the Care Enterprise Basic plan for my [ insert appropriate drone—either the Phantom 4 RTK , or Mavic 3 Enterprise] using the remote video verification procedure. Please let me know the best way to complete that process."
- DJI Support will respond with instructions on how to create a video demonstrating that the drone is in working order. Create a video following DJI's instructions as closely as possible. If you can't complete one of the steps they ask for, mention this in the video and move on the to next one until you're finished.
- Send your video to DJI Support. You should receive an email from them saying that your request was approved.
- Once approved, enter the DJI Care activation code (contact your customer success representative if you haven't received one) at the DJI Care website, followed by your aircraft's serial number on the subsequent page.
- Enter your personal information and follow any additional instructions on the DJI Care website to finish the activation.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to equip you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller hardware support team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.