To upload and process imagery using the Propeller PPK workflow, you must register your drone with Propeller. This article will walk you through the steps needed to register a new drone or replace a repaired drone.
The PPK subscription for a drone begins the day you register it. The subscription is included for one year after purchase.
Registering a PPK-enabled drone with Propeller
Activate your drone's DJI Care Enterprise Basic if you haven't done so already.
1. Enter the aircraft serial number of the drone you would like to register. There should be no spaces in the serial number. Please see the table below for
For DJI serial numbers there will be no letter 'O's or ‘I’s, only the numbers '0' or ‘1’ in the serial number. Be careful about ‘Z’s versus ‘2’s.
2. Under 'Do you want to replace an existing drone?' click 'No.'
3. Click Submit. You will see a confirmation message when the drone is successfully registered.
Aircraft serial number locations
|DJI Phantom 4 RTK
|Your 14-character serial number can be found inside the battery compartment of the drone.
|WingtraOne (Gen I & II)
|Your 4-character serial number can be found on the right flap of the drone.
|DJI Matrice 350 RTK
|Your 20-character serial number can be found on the drone case or the drone's body.
|DJI Matrice 300 RTK
|Your 14-character serial number can be found on the drone case or the nose of the drone.
|Quantum Trinity F90+
|Your 6-character serial number can be found in the battery compartment of the drone.
|DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise
|Your 20-character serial number can be found on the drone case or in the battery compartment of the drone.
|Autel EVO II RTK
|Your EVO II aircraft serial number starts with H.
After you receive a repaired or replacement drone
Accidents happen, and sometimes your drone gets damaged. If there is any physical damage to your DJI drone, contact Hardware Support, who will help you initiate the repair process with DJI.
When you have an operational drone, whether replaced or repaired, you must register the new drone and unregister the old one when prompted during the upload process.
1. Enter the serial number of the replacement drone. There should be no spaces.
2. Under 'Do you want to replace an existing drone?' click ‘Yes.’
3. When prompted, click 'YES, I'M SURE' to confirm that you want to replace the drone.
Note: Replacing a drone is an irreversible process.
4. Select the serial number from the drop-down menu of the old drone you want to replace. Click 'SUBMIT.' You will get a confirmation message when the replacement is successfully submitted.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to equip you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller hardware support team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.