To process the data from your AeroPoints, you must maintain the annual AeroPoint subscription, which is included for the first 12 months with a new AeroPoints purchase.
Any active software license or PPK subscription includes the AeroPoints subscription.
The AeroPoints subscription is $600 (USD) per year per AeroPoint group. Groups are capped at 20 AeroPoints unless you are a Propeller software customer.
What does it cover?
The benefits you receive from an annual subscription include:
- Propeller’s simple user workflow, including hotspot uploading.
- The AeroPoints Dashboard provides multiple outputs—including processing reports and battery health.
- The ability to process coordinate data in multiple workflows, including the known point method, CORS, and your own RINEX file.
- The advantages of simple processing in arbitrary or local grids (with our Trimble and Topcon local site calibration workflows).
- The hosting, permission-based sharing, and organization of data over time.
- And, most importantly, the ongoing 24/7 chat support that we provide.
Our PPK and platform (software) licenses include these services above. If you have an active subscription to either of these, you can still access these services.
What isn’t included?
- The web-based software service that enables PPK tagging of images
- Processing of full imagery datasets into highly accurate, 3D models
- Use of the Propeller Platform and all of its tools
When does it start?
When you purchase a set of AeroPoints, the first year of the processing subscription is included, beginning from the date you activate your AeroPoints. After the first year, you will need to renew the subscription annually.
What happens if I don't renew my subscription?
Without an active subscription, AeroPoints cannot be used with Propeller processing.
Your AeroPoint(s) can still collect and upload new data if your AeroPoint subscription expires. However, the new data cannot be processed or downloaded until your subscription is renewed.
What happens to my data?
Data uploaded before your subscription expires can still be downloaded, even if the subscription has lapsed.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to equip you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by clicking the support tab on the top-right pane of your user portal.