If you have configured the WiFi on your P4R controller but are still having WiFi connection issues, follow the troubleshooting steps below. If you are still having issues after trying these steps, please contact Propeller Hardware Support.
You need to be connected to WiFi on the remote controller (RC) when logging in to your DJI account, loading the base map for mission planning, and synchronizing and importing airspace unlock certificates.
WiFi issues most commonly appear when you are attempting to sign into the controller with your DJI account.
How to Connect to WiFi
To connect to a WiFi signal, navigate to the WiFi settings.
1. Swipe down from the top of the controller settings.
2. Tap the WiFi icon to turn the WiFi on and off. Tap and hold the WiFi icon to open the WiFi settings menu.
3. You can select a WiFi signal from the WiFi settings menu to connect to. You will need to enter the password to connect to a WiFi network.
1. Ensure that the RC is connected to a functioning WiFi signal.
2. If possible, Confirm that the same WiFi signal works on other devices (phones, laptops, etc.).
3. Connect to a different WiFi connection, if possible.
4. Disconnect from the WiFi signal, power off the controller, and reconnect to the WiFi signal.
Forget the WiFi Network
1. Navigate to the WiFi connections list.
2. Tap the three-dot menu.
3. Tap Saved networks.
4. Tap and hold on any saved networks and select FORGET.
5. Reconnect to the WiFi connection by tapping on the connection name, entering the password, and tapping CONNECT.
Reset the Controller
1. Power on the controller, and hold down the following buttons: C1, C2, A, and Video Record (red dot button, top-left corner).
2. While continuing to hold the four buttons down, power off the controller and then power it back on. Upon powering on, the status light to the left of the battery status lights on the RC should be a pale violet/pink color.
3. Release the buttons.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to arm you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller hardware support team may be able to help. You can contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.