It’s helpful to know which firmware version your drone is running to assist with upgrades and troubleshooting. Here’s how to find which version you have installed:
- Power on aircraft and remote control.
- Select the hamburger menu from the main GS RTK screen at the top-left.
- Select the middle drone icon from the bar on the left side of the screen
- In Device Management, select Aircraft
- See Aircraft Firmware Version and RC Firmware Version
It’s important to note that these version numbers are usually different from each other. Review our help article on the latest version to see what’s available. We have instructions on how to update the aircraft and remote control firmware.
Another drone feature that requires regular updates is the DJI Fly Safe Database. It contains information about restrictions on locations for flights. If you plan to fly in any controlled airspace (even with permission), you must be on the latest Fly Safe version.
To check which Fly Safe version is installed on your aircraft:
- Power on aircraft and remote control
- From the main GS RTK screen, press the Fly button at bottom left
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right
- Scroll down the icon list on the left side menu to find more horizontal dots
- Press the three white dots to open Other Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of Other Settings to see About
- Press About
- See Precise Fly Safe Database (App) and Precise Fly Safe Database
Check out our help article on the latest drone firmware to learn which version of this database is the latest. We also have instructions on how to upgrade this database.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to equip you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller Hardware Support team can help. You can contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.