DJI Pilot 2 is the flight software used by the DJI Matrice 300 RTK (M300), Matrice 350 RTK (M350), and the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise (M3E).
Calibration of your drone’s gimbal is important to ensure all gimbal motors are functioning properly and there is no restricted movement for the gimbal.
Follow these steps to calibrate the gimbal on your Matrice 300/350 RTK drone.
1. Power on the remote controller (RC). For the M300 or 350, connect your P1 sensor to the aircraft’s gimbal.
2. Power your drone on and confirm that the aircraft is connected to the controller. Make sure that there are no obstructions near the gimbal, including grass. You can perform this calibration on top of the drone case.
3. From the home screen of DJI Pilot, tap Enter Camera View. Then, tap on the ‘X’ in the top right corner to exit the Preflight Check.
4. Enter the Aircraft Settings by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner.
5. Scroll down to the camera icon to enter the Gimbal Settings.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the Gimbal Settings page and tap Gimbal Calibration.
7. Place your drone on a flat surface and tap OK. Do not move the drone while the gimbal is calibrating.
8. The DJI Pilot App will notify you when the gimbal calibration is complete. Tap Exit.
If the calibration fails, try calibrating the gimbal again. Please contact Propeller Support if the gimbal will still not calibrate after multiple attempts.
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to equip you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller hardware support team may be able to help. You can contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.