DJI Pilot 2 is the flight software used by the DJI Matrice 300 RTK, the DJI Matrice 350 RTK, and the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise.
DJI remote controllers will occasionally require a calibration to ensure that joystick and dial inputs are being interpreted correctly. The DJI Pilot 2 app should notify you if calibration is needed, but if your remote controller (RC) is continuously beeping during operation, follow the steps below.
1. Power on your RC and enter the DJI Pilot 2 app.
2. Tap Enter Camera View.
3. Enter the Aircraft Settings by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner..
4. Scroll down to the Remote Controller icon to open the Remote Controller Settings.
5. Tap Remote Controller Calibration.
6. Tap OK to begin the calibration.
Below are videos showing how this process looks on the remote controllers for the Matrice 300 RTK, the Matrice 350 RTK, and the Mavic 3 Enterprise.
Matrice 300/350 RTK
Mavic 3 Enterprise
I still can't do it!
We wrote these articles to equip you with everything you need to get the job done on your own, but we understand that sometimes this isn't sufficient.
If you're stuck, the Propeller hardware support team may be able to help. You can contact them by emailing email@example.com.